A problem well stated is a problem half-solved.
- Charles Kettering, American engineer and scientist
Management of waste other than hazardous waste
In the field of waste management, the provision of comprehensive services, including:
- Waste transport by road or rail,
- Waste collection,
- Waste processing outside the plants,
- Waste processing in the plants.
The full list of wastes is given in the appendix. If you cannot find the waste code in which you are interested, please call us or contact us using the contact form.
Management of by-products and recycled products
In the field of by-products or recycled products management, the provision of comprehensive services, including:
- Product transport by road or rail,
- Product storage,
- Product processing outside the plants,
- Product processing in the plants.
The managed products include by-products or recycled products meeting the criteria for use in reclamation works, earthworks and directly related works.
Land reclamation and revitalisation
Within this service, the performing of all tasks related to land reclamation and revitalisation processes, such as:
- Legal and administrative preparation for the purpose of the planned works (documentation, decisions, permits, agreements etc.),
- Social consultations,
- Earthworks related to land reclamation and revitalisation,
- Legal and administrative agreements for completed works (documentation, decisions, permits, agreements etc.).
Practical solutions to environmental problems
The services include:
- Developing an individual problem-solving strategy,
- Implementing and executing the problem-solving strategy.
Specialisation: environmental problems related to waste management and land reclamation and revitalisation.